- Product Code: T11001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $295.00
|Training Type||Instructor Based Online Training|
|Schedule||24-March-2018, 7:30 AM PST | 9:30 AM EST | 7:00 PM IST|
|Audience and Prerequisites|
Advanced JAVA Training program helps developers in enhancing their Java programming skills. This course offers it participants a complete overview about Java that can be used to build the web, mobile, and desktop applications.
It covers a wide range of topics such as generic programming, sequential and associative data structures, classic data structures, sorting and searching, exception handling, and an overview of Multi-threading.
This course are prior programming experience and be familiar with basic concepts such as variables/scopes, flow-control, and functions. Prior exposure to object-oriented programming concepts is not required, but definitely beneficial.
Audience: This course is designed for professionals aspiring to become Java Developers, Programmers, Web Developers, Web Designers, Programming Hobbyists, Database Administrators, and Youngsters who want to kick start their career are the key beneficiaries of this course.
In this program, participants will gain a clear understanding of each of the topics of Advanced Java Programming, which will allow you to go more in-depth with the concepts of your choice. Working files are included to allow you to learn the concepts using the same files that the author does throughout this computer based training course.
1. Learn Java Annotations
2. Learn Internationalization with resource bundles
3. Understand Logging messages with Apache Log4j
4. Write multi threaded server and clients
5. Parse XML files using DOM and SAX parser
6. Write network applications using java.net package
7. Look up in haystack with Java regex API
8. Write code with Java 7 features like try-with-resource block.
9. Use generics which are heavily used in all Java based frameworks
10. Understand the use of JDBC for parameterized queries, batch processing and transaction management
11. Use Design Patterns while writing an application
12. Writing test cases with JUnit 4
|Certification||COSO IT Certified|
1. Java Basics:
8. Making Code Robust