February 16th, 2019
- Enable better quality conference call: Not all office's conference room has conference call convenience. It is merely a Smartphone placed on top of the table to talk to people on the speaker mode. Conference room telephones can be a bit costly. Apple's HomePod offers a convenient method of handling conference calls with its high-quality speaker. It is quite an update to the standard smartphone speakers.
- Generate ambient sound: It is proved that music can actually boost productivity and enhance our focus though it varies on the type of music people listen to. Some prefer subtle sounds while some ambient, it mostly blocks the environmental noises around which is kind of common in workplace and offices. Apple's HomePod can play such tracks for you. It has got a dynamic speaker which delivers promising quality sound.
- Receive industry information and perform hands-free tasks: Apple's HomePod can be used for handling daily tasks in the office as long as speaking to the device isn't disturbing for others around. It is a Siri extension which can help provide a lot of information. Siri can provide information on the stock price, calculate prices, set reminders for your meetings, send messages to others. It can help you with performing the tasks hands-free.
- Alexa can help you at your desk: With the help of Alexa, you can be productive throughout the day by focusing on the important tasks. Alexa helps in setting reminders, managing your busy schedules and tracking your what things you have to do in the day. You can also make your phone calls through Alexa including your important conference calls. If you are looking for any information on sales and marketing, just ask Alexa and she will provide the information to you.
- Alexa can simplify your conference rooms: With Alexa, you don't have to use remote controls or take the strain of manually dialing for meetings, you can just ask Alexa to start the meeting and it will get started. It can even control the settings for your conference room with just your voice. If conference rooms are smaller, then devices that are enabled with Alexa can act as audio devices or control equipment in a larger conference room.
- Alexa adds voice to your products and services: In order for businesses to give their customers a rich, personalized experience, Alexa lets you add voice to your products and services. It helps guests in the hotel feel comfortable, play their favorite music and also order room service. If customers have any queries about your products, Alexa can provide an insight into it and help when they have any problems. It is a way that you can interact with your customers.
- Alexa helps you around the workplace: You can build your Alexa skills by custom settings and enable it easily with your voice. Alexa can help with the everyday tasks of finding a meeting room, order new supplies, notify if there is an issue, etc. It can also help with training for people who are on the job.
- Get Traffic Conditions: The worst thing before going to the office is realizing the roads are jammed and that you might be late for office. If only you knew the route that can help you reach without getting stuck in the traffic. You can just ask Google about your traffic conditions and Google will give you results on an alternative route.
- Interact with It by Touch: Google has got touch controls on its device so that you can sometimes do things a bit faster. Like a tap on top of Google Home to wake it up or change the volume by sliding your fingers or circle so that the light indicates the volume.
- Find Your Missing Phone: This is a great feature if you are a bit careless and keep forgetting where you kept your phone in the house. By using the app, you can include a feature with google Home that will let an alert go off on your phone so that you can find it.
- Add Multiple Users: Google Home allows multiple user support which means you and your family can use the device too. You just have to add "Ok Google" a couple of time so that Google can recognize to whom it's talking to. Google Home can detect to whom it is talking to by the sound by comparing it in just milliseconds.
All the devices mentioned above – Apple HomePod, Amazon Echo and Google Home are best voice assistant device. But business leverages the use of that device which can be used for several purposes. In that respect, Amazon Echo scores the first rank as it can perform lots of functions for Home as well as for Office in businesses. The Skills that come with Alexa are much more diverse than the other two devices.
Knowledgebase Related Comments